Senior .NET Developer in Valencia
Senior .NET Developer – Valencia
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing Dutch software development company?
As a senior .NET Developer you will join our development team based out of Valencia. You will be working in closely with the CTO in The Netherlands who will be leading the process. Within the team in Valencia you will be the point of contact at the Conturo office. We are offering a challenging position in an innovative organization. We develop and manage the software for our clients based in The Netherlands. With our Dutch mentality and experience with software development, we want to deliver a high quality standard.
Aside from design and development of innovative software, successful candidates will also support the junior developer(s) in the team with mentoring, coaching, code and process reviews.
As a Senior .NET Developer of the new team (+/- 4 fte) you will have technical responsibilities during the development cycle. Beside that;
- You will be part of our dev team and be able to work stand alone on projects, but you must be a teamplayer;
- You will have your ideas during the stand-up sessions and with your experience you must be the motivator for young team-members;
- You will be writing manuals, processes, determine what codes to use and also be working on the architecture.
Furthermore you will actively work on:
- Developing web applications and Microservices based on the latest techniques;
- Writing code that is integrated, tested and implemented continually for different customers;
- Joining brainstorm sessions, on a regular basis, concerning user experience, data and task flow with your team;
Are you the Senior Developer that has:
- 5 years of working experience as a developer;
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience with Microservices / Azure / .NET Core / NodeJS / Powershell;
- Experience with creating and consuming REST API’s;
- Experience with build/release pipelines (nice to have);
- Experience with Scrum/Agile;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- A big heart for the DevOps principles;
- (Preferably) experience with TFS / Azure DevOps;
- Good English and Spanish skills.
What do we have to offer?
Of course the benefits we’ll offer you, will match with your experiences. Our office in Valencia is nearby the main train station at one of the most beautiful spots in the city.
Curious? Contact us and we’ll be more than willing to tell you how enthusiastic we are about this new project.
5061 PA Oisterwijk
+31 (0)13 – 203 2024
BTW nr: NL860394645B01
Calle Colón 22-6